Discovery Central Preschool and Kindergarten
Is Discovery Central's
program the right choice for your family?
We foster a love of learning, a positive foundation for later education, and a drive toward creativity. This will be accomplished using a loosely structured routine, experienced and well educated teachers, carefully selected learning materials, and by taking into account each child's unique qualities.
We have both full day and part day options available
Monday through Thursday!
We currently have openings for 2018-2019 school year!
Contact us to set up a class schedule tailored to your needs!
We highly recommend, but do not require, at least 4 partial days to benefit most fully from our program!
AM-8:15 to 11:45
Lunch 11:45 to 12:45
PM-12:45 to 4:15
(early drop off of 7:45 and late pick up 5:15 available for limited number)
~Keep in mind, we are somewhat flexible on drop off/pick up times as long as we make arrangements ahead of time.
Other Noteworthy Features:
- Natural and organic snacks
- Real musical instruments (guitar and ukelele played by Mr. Jeremy, kids play variety of percussion instruments)
- Frequent days spent outdoors on Presque Isle (based out of MooseWood Nature Center)
- Experienced and compassionate teachers
- School bus field trip to Shady Grove Farm every spring!
- Ever growing children's library!